Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mushy Peas & Tea Towels

So, I had a lovely lunch with my flatmate--there were pictures but fish and chips (or fish and mushy peas in my case) tend to look the same, so I won't bore you with that. I love the restaurant--A Salt & Battery-- for several reasons, but the main two are 1. all the people who work there are actually British and 2. their motto is "Cod save the queen." Ace, really.

We obviously went shopping after, and I got some adorable tea towels that look like bus tickets. That sounds ridiculous, but they're adorable:



Functional, cute, and British! How perfect.

I suppose I've only just recently realized that I'll be living in a house next year--which means lots and lots of kitchen goodies to buy! I was always that kid in high school who had a few aprons and several pie dishes for no reason...but now there's a lot of reason and just as much possibility. Excellent!

No comments:

Post a Comment