Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Oh, we used to wait...

So, already broke that post-a-day promise. In my defense, I did absolutely nothing interesting yesterday. No, really. I'm only a little embarrassed to say that I discovered "Lifetime On Demand" and rewatched their cringe-worthy (but still somehow cute!) Royal Wedding movie (which, I'll admit, inspired fantastically ridiculous dreams in which I attended said wedding after I saw it the first time when it was broadcast).

ANYWAY, here is one of the gems off of the Arcade Fire's Subarbs which is quickly growing on me:



Fun Fact: I was at this concert! It was absolutely amazing and they managed to sell out the O2 in London (which is a HUGE arena) two nights in a row! Probably one of my favorite memories from my week of Euro-tripping.

Speaking of Eurotripping, I can promise you that tomorrow's post will be much more interesting because I'm getting lunch with my favorite flatmate from my term abroad whom I haven't seen since and it's going to be fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment